|Window & Door||WindowandDoor.com||WDweekly||Place an Ad||Upload Ad Materials|
Serving the Entire Supply Chain
Window & Door serves the entire industry, including manufacturers, distributors and dealers—companies large and small—involved in all types of fenestration and millwork products.
Our 23,2041 subscribers include:
- 9,869 owners and presidents
- 4,595 sales and marketing executives
- 3,579 general managers and VPs
- 1,309 plant and operations managers
- 932 design and engineering personnel
- 734 purchasing managers and buyers
Other circulation1 highlights:
- 9,394 window and door product dealers and distributors
- 1,040 millwork dealers and distributors
- 629 manufacturers' representatives
1BPA Worldwide Publisher’s Statement, June 2010. May issue analyzed total: 23,204
WindowandDoor.com delivers more than 1.16 million page views2 annually and continues to average more than 96,700 page views/month2. Nearly 20,000 unique visitors visit the site each month2, and advertisers enjoy an average of 72,243 impressions per month2. It's powered by a state-of-the-art content management system that offers opprtunities for new audiences, through RSS feeds and The Talk..., our popular WDweekly industry forum.
Our weekly e-newsletter, WDweekly, is mailed to an average of 20,5372 industry professionals each week. According to a survey2 of WDweekly recipients, 75% 75% say it’s their “most preferred” electronic newsletter. We’re the “best source for industry news” for 77%.
Further proof that they like what they’re seeing:
- 79% say they spend more time reading WDweekly than other industry newsletters. That’s 10 times more than its nearest competitor.
- 74% say WDweekly carries the “most timely” information.
- 72% say WDweekly “offers the most insight and ideas.”