|Window & Door||WindowandDoor.com||WDweekly||Place an Ad||Upload Ad Materials|
Serving the Entire Supply Chain
Window & Door serves the entire industry, including manufacturers, distributors and dealers—companies large and small—involved in all types of fenestration and millwork products.
Our 21,427 subscribers include:
- 9,428 owners and presidents
- 3,857 sales and marketing executives
- 3,000 general managers and VPs
- 1,285 plant and operations managers
- 645 design and engineering personnel
- 643 purchasing managers and buyers
Other circulation highlights include:
- 8,142 window and door product dealers and distributors
- 1,928 architects, builders and remodelers
- 429 manufacturers' representatives
WindowandDoor.com delivers more than 1.19 million page views annually and continues to average more than 114,500 page views/month. Nearly 35,000 unique visitors visit the site each month, and advertisers enjoy an average of 56,000 impressions per month. It's powered by a state-of-the-art content management system that offers opprtunities for new audiences, through RSS feeds and The Talk..., our popular WDweekly industry forum.
Our weekly e-newsletter, WDweekly, is mailed to an average of 31,000 industry professionals each week. According to a survey of WDweekly recipients, 75% say it’s their “most preferred” electronic newsletter. We’re the “best source for industry news” for 77%.
Further proof that they like what they’re seeing:
- 79% say they spend more time reading WDweekly than other industry newsletters. That’s 10 times more than its nearest competitor.
- 74% say WDweekly carries the “most timely” information.
- 72% say WDweekly “offers the most insight and ideas.”