|Window & Door||WindowandDoor.com||WDweekly||Place an Ad||Upload Ad Materials|
With an experienced editorial team and expert contributors, we focus on delivering not just information, but real insight. We sift through the claims and the clutter and focus on the real news and trends that impact our industry, including:
- New ideas and ‘best practices’ from the plant, the warehouse,
- the showroom and the field.
- Complete coverage of new technologies, designs and applications.
- In-depth features examining trends in manufacturing, marketing
- and distribution
- Exclusive market research
- Comprehensive news coverage, including full reports on events in the window and door and building products industries
- Regular columns from experts in the building codes and regulatory affairs, marketing and the legal and financial arenas
- Extensive new product coverage, including the latest in windows, doors and other finished products, as well as components, equipment, software and services.
Our Trademark Issues
The Industry Pulse is based on an exclusive survey of manufacturers, distrubtors, and dealers, this exciting feature is part of our January forecast coverage. The Industry Pulse! provides a guage on company plans for capital spending, hiring, product development and much more, as well as further insight into the industry’s expectations for the market during the coming year.
The Top 100 Manufacturers List is the “industry’s annual scorecard” ranking North America’s largest players, based on annual sales. Full coverage provides updates on acquisitions, expansions, and other activities.
Our annual celebration of innovation in the fenestration industry is the Crystal Achievement Awards. These coveted awards honor the year’s best in new product technology, manufacturing and marketing.
Recognizing excellence in the distribution and sales of windows and doors, the Dealers of the Year Awards honor leadership in the professional and home-owner markets, and highlight firms which define the best in such arenas as customer service, installation and innovative thinking.