Now Accepting 2014 Dealer of the Year Nominations
Each year, Window & Door's Dealers of the Year program recognizes window and door retailers and distributors for excellence in the areas of marketing, customer service, showrooms and community service. This program is designed to recognize dealers and/or distributors of windows and doors. If you would like to nominate a company for the 2014 Dealers of the Year program, please download a nomination form. Deadline for submissions has been extended to August 15, 2014.
Eligible companies must be involved in the sales, marketing, service, delivery and/or installation of windows, doors, skylights, sunrooms and/or other fenestration products. Companies may be nominated in one or more of the following categories:
Leadership in the Homeowner Market
Recognizing a dealer that primarily serves consumers in the remodeling and replacement markets for consistent customer satisfaction, notable business ethics, commitment to the community and other areas that contribute positively to the overall reputation and development of the window and door industry
Leadership in the Professional Market
Recognizing a dealer that primarily serves builders and contractors for consistent customer satisfaction, notable business ethics, commitment to the community and other areas that contribute positively to the overall reputation and development of the window and door industry
- Innovative Thinking: For out-of-the-box thinking in business approach and serving customers
- Installation: For those demonstrating a commitment to getting the job done right each and every time
- Marketing: For innovative and successful marketing campaigns
- Giving Back to the Community: For charity and community service efforts
- Retail Program/Showroom: Recognizing efforts to educate and inspire consumers during the buying process
- Customer Service: For those who make buyer satisfaction their top priority
- Web site/technology: For a dealer/distributor that excels at integrating technology into its business.
The Selection Process
Window & Door’s Dealers of the Year are chosen by the magazine’s editors. The selection process begins with a review of all nominations, and follow-up calls to the nominee and other references. Winners are determined based on information gathered, with the goal of not only recognizing clear leadership and excellence, but also compelling stories. In presenting awards to Dealers of the Year, we do not claim that our winners are the best. We say they are among the best. We present our winners to provide benchmarks for professionalism in the window and door industry, to offer new ideas that others can implement in their businesses, and to highlight the continued development and evolution of companies in the window and door supply chain.
If you would like to nominate a company for the 2014 Dealers of the Year program, please download a nomination form. Deadline for submissions is August 12, 2014.