Submitting Comments for The Talk
WindowandDoor.com and WDweekly welcome comments from readers as part of The Talk. We want our site to provide a useful forum for window and door executives. We hope many of you will share your ideas and thoughts regarding industry issues and trends. We encourage comments that are constructive in nature that respond to our articles or comments left by other readers.
The editors reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason. Although the editors will make a good faith effort to delete inappropriate comments as soon as possible, readers are asked to report any comments they find objectionable. The following guidelines are designed to let readers know what is not acceptable:
- Comments may not contain offensive language, threats or profanity.
- Comments may not insult other readers and/or industry companies and/or products.
- Comments that seek to promote a specific company, product or service, rather than educate or inform.
- Comments that appear to violate someone’s copyright.
- Comments that contain spam-like content.
- Comments that are irrelevant to the window and door industry or the general topic of discussion in The Talk.
Again, WindowandDoor.com’s editors reserve the right to delete any comment for any other reason. Although site visitors may submit comments anonymously, we encourage you to submit your real name and email address as well. This allows editors to follow up if there are any questions or concerns. Emails will not be shared publicly.