Call for Nominations for the 2016 Crystal Achievement Awards
Window & Door is now receiving nominations for the 2016 Crystal Achievement Awards. The awards program recognizes residential window and door manufacturers and component suppliers for their contributions to the industry.
Fill out the form below to nominate a manufacturer or supplier for a Crystal Achievement Award in one of the following categories:
- Most Innovative Window: Recognizes a new and unique approach to the function, design and/or aesthetics of residential windows (manufactured using any type of material)
- NEW! Most Innovative Patio, Multi-Slide or Multi-Panel Door: Recognizes a new and/or unique approach to the function, design and/or aesthetics of a patio door or multi-slide/panel products (manufactured using any type of material)
- NEW! Most Innovative Manufacturing Process: Recognizes a manufacturer’s unique approach to the manufacture of windows and/or doors via incorporating automation, advanced manufacturing technologies or lean manufacturing techniques
- NEW! Best Dealer Support Program: Recognizes a manufacturer’s commitment to supporting its dealer network by providing training/education, marketing materials, digital/mobile apps, displays, leads programs, rewards/benefit incentives and any other unique provisions
- Most Innovative Window Component: Recognizes a new and unique approach to the function, design, installation and/or aesthetics of residential window components
- Most Innovative Door Component: Recognizes a new and unique approach to the function, design, installation and/or aesthetics of residential entry door, patio door and/or multi-panel/slide components
- Most Innovative Machine/Equipment: Recognizes advancements in manufacturing technology at any stage in the process of manufacture of residential windows and/or doors (including frame, sash, door fabrication, glass/insulating glass processing, etc.)
- NEW! Unique Innovation: Recognizes an innovative approach to window and/or door function or design not covered in other award categories (including components, accessories, software programs, machinery, etc.)
*Editors reserve the right to reallocate submissions to different categories as appropriate.
All nominations are due by Friday, May 27, 2016.