MT Group Adds IG Test System
February 11, 2014
MT Group, which offers a full range of fenestration testing services for the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions, added the Sealed Insulated Glass Test System to its fenestration division. With the addition of the IG System, the company can provide the following test methods and standards:
- ASTM E2190, "Standard Specification for Insulated Glass Unit Performance and Evaluation"
- ASTM E2188, "Standard Test Method for Insulating Glass Unit Performance"
- ASTM E546, "Standard Test Method for Frost/Dew Point of Sealed Insulating Glass Units"
- ASTM E576, "Standard Test Method for Frost/Dew Point of Sealed Insulating Glass Units in The Vertical Position"
- ASTM E2649, "Standard Test Method for Determining Argon Concentration in Sealed Insulating Glass Units Using Spark Emission Spectroscopy"
- ASTM E2189, "Standard Test Method for Testing Resistance to Fogging in Insulating Glass Units"