Pella Hosting Series of Pro Expos
Pella Corp. is presenting a series of events across the U.S. and Canada in 2010 designed to both help those in the design, building and remodeling industries build their business skills and help feed the hungry.
The Pro Expo will be held in sports venues in 30 cities, running from Feb. 2 through May 13. During the free events, attendees can obtain continuing education credits, learn about the latest products, services and tips to help build their business and support local food banks in partnership with The Salvation Army.
“Pella is known for providing outstanding windows, doors and service, and these events are intended to provide design, building and remodeling industry professionals with the tools they need to help grow their business in this challenging economy,” says Jarred Roy, Pella's trade segment manager.
The events will also offer those in need. “We recognize that it’s been a tough year for many people economically, and that’s why we’re partnering with The Salvation Army and asking attendees to donate non-perishable food items to be collected at each event,” Roy explains. “We’re expecting an ‘army’ of attendees and we hope that together we can help secure plenty of food to be donated to local food banks through The Salvation Army to help feed the respective area’s hungry."
Training and educational credits will be offered in partnership with the National Association of The Remodeling Industry, the National Association of Home Builders and the American Institute of Architects. Sessions presented by Pella and industry partners will cover proper window installation, marketing ideas, construction tips, trends, and “green” building. A Case Design/Remodeling Inc. representative will present the keynote address at each event on “The Future of Remodeling.”
Numerous other companies will join Pella in showcasing products, services and the latest building practices. The list includes:
- James Hardie
- Kohler and Sterling
- Schluter Systems
- Rocky Mountain Hardware
- Silestone by Cosentino
- Roxul Inc.
- USG Corp.
- Designer Doors
- Lutron Electronics Inc.
- MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- Wellborn Cabinets Inc.
- Case Institute of Remodeling
Events will be held every Tuesday and Thursday, Feb. 2 through May 13, from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. They will be held at the following locations:
- Feb. 2 — Denver, Coors Field
- Feb. 4 — Salt Lake City, Energy Solutions Arena
- Feb. 9 — San Diego, Qualcomm Stadium
- Feb. 11 — Phoenix, Chase Field
- Feb. 16 — Los Angeles, Dodger Stadium
- Feb. 18 — San Francisco, AT&T Park
- Feb. 23 — Nashville, Tenn., LP Field
- Feb. 25 — Green Bay, Wis., Lambeau Field
- March 2 — Des Moines, Iowa, Iowa Events Center
- March 4 — Atlanta, Turner Field
- March 9 — Charlotte, N.C., Bank of America Stadium
- March 11 — West Caldwell, N.J., Atlantic Health Jets Training Center
- March 16 — Richmond, Va., Richmond Int’l Raceway
- March 18 — Chicago, Soldier Field
- March 23 — New York City, Citi Field
- March 25 — Boston, Gillette Stadium
- March 30 — Philadelphia, Citizens Bank Park
- April 1 — Kansas City, Mo., Kauffman Stadium
- April 6 — Pittsburgh, PNC Park
- April 8 — Grand Rapids, Mich., Van Andel Arena
- April 13 — Milwaukee, Miller Park
- April 15 — Minneapolis, Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
- April 20 — Columbus, Ohio, Schottenstein Center
- April 22 — St. Louis, Busch Stadium
- April 27 — Cincinnati, Ohio, Great American Ball Park
- April 29 — Cleveland, Ohio, Cleveland Browns Stadium
- May 4 — Toronto, Ontario (Canada), Rogers Centre
- May 6 — Detroit, Ford Field
- May 11 — Seattle, Safeco Field
- May 13 — Portland, Ore., Oregon Convention Center
Information about registration is availabble at theproexpo.com or by calling 888/644-3976.