Atrium Hosting Lead Rules Webinar
Meetings & Events
As part of its Training Tuesdays online educational program for remodelers and building industry professionals, Atrium Cos. Inc. is offering a complimentary webinar titled, "EPA’s Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule: Myths, Realities and Clarifications." The session will be held on August 17 at 1:30 p.m. ET.
The online seminar, to be lead by Patrick Connor and Jack Anderson of the Connor Institute, will cover the Environmental Protection Agency's lead paint rules that went into effect on April 22. Focusing on the bottom line aspects of what remodelers need to know regarding this new regulation and how it will affect their business, the presentation will cover such topics as:
- How to become an EPA-certified renovator
- Rethinking job estimates and costs
- When to test or not to test
- Significant dates to watch in the industry
- How to roll out lead-safe work practices such as warning signs, dust containment, staff training and best practices in cleanup
- And, how to follow correct protocol by verifying cleanliness and keeping appropriate records of verification.
The session will also allow participants to ask questions of the experts that directly pertain to a remodeler’s business. Information on registering for the session is available at www.trainingtuesdays.com.