WDMA Elects 2013-2014 Executive Committee
March 20, 2013
The Window and Door Manufacturers Association installed a new leadership team at its spring meeting in Washington, D.C., where the WDMA board of directors elected Mike Salsieder, president and general counsel for Kolbe & Kolbe Millwork, as the association's 2013-2014 chair.
"Serving as WDMA's chair, I am honored to help advance the interests of a very important industry that not only supplies valuable products that are needed by the consuming public, but that provides jobs for hundreds of thousands of people," Salsieder says.
"[Salsieder's] knowledge and passion for the industry will help move WDMA to the next level in efficiently providing the best services to our members and being an even better advocate for the industry," adds Michael O'Brien, president, WDMA. "I also want to thank Ann Duebner...We all owe her a debt of gratitude for her wise leadership as we've climbed out of bad economic times."
In addition to Salsieder, the 2013-2014 WDMA Executive Committee includes:
- Vice Chair, Door Division: Steve Donner, Weiland Sliding Doors & Windows
- Vice Chair, Window Division: Al Babiuk, Loewen Windows
- Treasurer: Steve Tourek, Marvin Windows & Doors
- Immediate Past Chair: Ann Duebner, Eggers Industries
- Supplier Representative: Jeff Shilakis, HOPPE North America