AAMA Announces 2014 Board of Directors
February 20, 2014
During its 77th Annual Conference, the American Architectural Manufacturers Association membership ratified the 2014 board of directors, including Marg Webb of the Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance as affiliated association seat, and Pella’s Kevin Gaul and Simonton’s Sid Spear as residential representatives.
Webb brings 25 years of building materials construction experience to the affiliated association seat formerly held by Rand Baldwin of the Aluminum Extruders Council. As the executive director of IGMA, Webb maintains the Alliance’s certification program and technical activities, in addition to serving as the management representative for IGMA’s ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
Gaul recently was promoted to director of legislative and regulatory affairs at Pella. Based in Illinois, Gaul is also a member of Pella’s Government Affairs Executive Committee and serves as the company’s engineering manager.
Spear has dedicated his entire 35-year career to the construction products industry with the last eight years in fenestration working for Simonton Windows. As Simonton’s senior vice president of sales and marketing, Spear focuses on strengthening relationships with strategic sales partners and customers across North America.
Members of AAMA’s 2014 board of directors include:
- Chair, Kim Flanary, Milgard Manufacturing Inc.
- Vice Chair, Georges Thiret, Graham Architectural Products
- Treasurer, Ray Garries, JELD-WEN Inc.
- Immediate Past Chair, Steve Fronek, Apogee Enterprises Inc.
- Bill Deuschle, Kawneer
- Mark Silverberg, Technoform North America Inc.
- Mike Turner, YKK AP America Inc.
- Chuck Gilderman, Tyman PLC
- Rod Hershberger, PGT Industries
- Chris Magnuson, Wasco Products Inc.
- Gantt Miller, Winco Manufacturing Co.
Affiliated Association Representative
- Marg Webb, IGMA